Tuesday, August 24, 2010
semasa mengemas2 meja study ku..hehehe..t'jumpa 1 poem yg aku suka sgt masa kat skola dlu..
hafal kot dlu poem ni..suka sgt..tpi klu x silap ade 154 sonnet pastu sonnet 18 ni slah satu yg agk2 famous gak..hehehe..kpda rakan2 ku ataupon kpd sesiapa shja yg singgah di blog ni...meh kte refresh blik sonnet 18...
- Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
- Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
- Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
- And summer's lease hath all too short a date,
- Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
- And often is his gold complexion dimmed,
- And every fair from fair sometime declines,
- By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed.
- But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
- Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
- Nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
- When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st.
- So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
- So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
Posted by BellaBasri at 4:12 PM